Apr 28, 2009

BEDA #28 Read the Movie

I am really excited about the Cyber Book Club I am runnign with my co worker this month. My Readers Advisory Club always hosts a Books to Movies night, and this year we are exanding our event to be the celebration mixer after a couple weeks of particpating in the Online Book Club.

My coworker is moderating Yes Man, by Danny Wallance


I am moderating Stardust, by Neil Gaiman

One reason I am so excited is because I have never read, nor seen, Stardust. I have been following Neil Gaiman on Twitter for about a month, so I feel I can add a bit more to my the blog discussion with my students.

Here is a video of Neil Gaiman and screen writer Jane Goldman discussing Stardust at Comic-con 2007.



Got to go read now! More on the book club later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, y'hear!

Archived Posts